click the unsubscribe link at the bottom, then scroll down to the link that says overview of all lists. Will be listed there.

Christopher McCann wrote:
Gabriel,

Don't have the link for the new list

Don't know of ANYONE who has attempted a 50/50 diesel
petro oil mix...uncharted waters

I would NOT use crankcase oil that was not filtered
down to 5 microns

I would start out with far less than 50/50

Marshall mentioned that synthetics oils, when added to
fuel in small quantities (quart to tank) do not have
the same "tonic" effect that mineral oils have...

Christopher

--- "Gabriel S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

first of all, what is the name of the to SVO list?
Can I run my old M1 15w 50 staight from crankcase to fuel tank of im doing a
50/50 mix?

--
Gabriel Soto
Southern California

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle)
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"