Hope the worst is over for you and your loved ones ....

Bill
1981 300 TD

Rusty Cullens wrote:

It has been quite a tumultuous year here at BuyMBparts. First my father-in-law committed suicide the week of Christmas 2004. My wife was named Executrix of the estate and it has been pure hell dealing with groveling siblings the last 8 months. Then our son got married in July and once again Mama was stressed to the max. And finally, we were told last month that my wife’s 48 year old brother has 3 to 4 months to live. So………………………

Needless to say she and I are kinda worn out. We have decided to skip one year for the RustyQ, so we can settle down and gain some control in our lives. I am very sorry since this would have been our 8^th cookout. I can promise that next year will be a GREAT one. If anyone wants to step up and have a gathering in lieu of this one please come forward. Again, it has really been fun and we have such a neat collection of people, but I really don’t think my heart is in it for this year. I look forward to having a nice blast next year around the middle of October. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Rusty Cullens

BuyMBparts, Inc.

1-800-741-5252