It is pretty easy. You put in the key, try to turn it and your wrist snaps.

Rumor has it that only steel factory keys are good. But if the mechanism is
giving you fits with a factory key then you might want to change it out
before disaster strikes. Lots of horror stories about trying to fix a bad
mechanism.

--
1977 240D
1972 Honda CB-500K motorcycle

http://www.airamericaradio.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 Yep. That would be the W123, perhaps with others following suit.

On 07-Sep-2005 08:04:09 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto: