Andrew,

Best bet would be to get a Debit Card for him.
99% of the stations I use going to Bristol takes them.

When your son arrives in Gonzales if he needs anything give him my
phone number 225-644-3880Home 225-253-9514Cell.

The Organization that I'm VP of is Cataloging all the Rescued pets that
are being taken care of at the Lamar-Dixon Facility.

Russ W.
Vice President
Cajun Clickers Computer Club

'83 240D x2

andrew strasfogel wrote:

My son is leaving the D.C. area for Gonzalez, Louisiana on Saturday 9/10 to help in the effort to rescue and care for pets stranded by Katrina. This will include delivering a sizable cargo to be donated directly to the Louisiana Humane Society, as well as helping care for the animals delivered to the rescue station. I would like to donate a prepaid gas card to be used on his trip but 1) have never purchased one this before, and 2) want to assure that the card I choose to buy is usable in the states he is likely to be travelling through (MD, VA, NC, TN, MS, ALA, and of course LA). Any recommendations?