From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of OK Don
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 2:30 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list; SL List
Subject: [MBZ] Cleaning a fuel distributor '78 450SLC

What would you use to clean out a Bosch mechanical injection fuel
distributor that's been sitting for 1 1/2 years and smels of old
rotten gasoline? I'm thinking Berryman B12 and spraying it into each
and every oriface, followed by a flushing with fresh gasoline before
connecting to the injectors.
Ideas?
Anyone BTDT?
'78 450SLC