Can't let an oil thread die!

I got the results from the last analysis on the 300SDL this week - at
10,682 miles on the oil (Mobil 1) there was 0.6% soot.

I'm going to change the filter, add oil to half way between the marks,
and sample again at another 10k miles. I'll report the results -- --
I'll be happy to email the pdf of the results if anyone wants to see them.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK