Mac wrote: "By the same token, back at you: Do YOU believe the Warren
Commission Report?"

No, but I don't really care.  There probably was a second shooter.  I think
most conspiracy theories are bogus. But, I did read Fatal Error about the JFK
assassination. It was very interesting.  I won't tell you the author's
conclusion if you want to read it.

I read it as if it was a movie.  It was complete fiction, but interesting
anyway.  Sort of like an Oliver Stone movie.  If you just assume that nothing
in the movie is actually true, they can be entertaining.

Donald H. Snook