Kevin wrote:

The later sunbirds along with the Simmeron and Cavalier were FWD, and
those

in the late 70's were rwd models.  I know that they put v6's in the
early

Sunbirds, Monzas and Skyhawks, but I don't know what 4 cyl engine was

available.

Kevin

The Cadillac Cimarron debuted as a 1982 model.  It had a 112 c.u. engine
in 82. By 1983 it was increased to a 2.0. By sometime around 87, the
Cimmaron was upgraded to the 2.8 V6.

The early Cimarrons were such miserable cars that I can't believe how
long they lasted.  The 1982 Cimarron was almost as bad a car as the
diesels that Cadillac attempted in the late 70's and early 80's. My
mother drove one of these lousy cars until it caught fire on the highway
and later fireballed at the dealership.

90 300D 2.5 247K miles

Donald H. Snook