Simple human folly on a grand scale to match GM's size: give the people crap
for decades and you think you can get away with giving them more and more...
until you finally push it past the limit of all logic.

Look at them now: sellling Suzukis and Daewoos as Chevrolets (some may say:
FINALLY), which is sad enough of itself, but they are still sinking
nonetheless. GM  stock is now junk bond status... who would have believed
that, in the late 50s/early 60s???

Mac