That would be a hint, although it's not impossible that the vehicle was abused
by someone.  Very heavy for the size, so you don't get squashed like a bug if
someone backs into you in the parking lot, too.

I'd personally rather ride the bus -- if I'm gonna be squeezed in like a
sardine, at least let someone else drive!

Peter