Tom Hargrave wrote:
> We may not like it but posting bail is not against the law.

What floored me was finding an article on the January bond hearing that stated
one of Kristin's cousins tried to post bail for him. The judge specified $100k
cash, and the cousin was trying to post every piece of real estate he owned for
a property bond, which the judge refused.

It left me wondering. Was the victim's cousin such a good friend of the suspect
that he'd put up his own home to guarantee the bond, or was he trying to get
the
subject out of jail as a favor to somebody who wanted to perform some 'personal
justice' on the suspect?

Mitch.