Not my area of expertise. I am a Coastie, not a cop. I do know that if one
goes below to "hit the head" on a sport boat and returns to find the person
previously on the vessel no longer there, then NO ONE knows what might have
happened. As long as there is no blunt force trauma then what happened is
nothing more than a guess.

Not that I'd suggest foul play!

Accidents do happen, you know.

> Isn't that what Jeremy said for a few months before Kristin's demise?
> I must have gotten that idea from Kleb or Gina, don't remember seeing
> anything
> like that on the news. Funny how the Bangor paper doesn't want to print
> prejudicial things that Jeremy said, but the Texas papers were glad to
> claim
> that Joe Horn said he wanted to shoot some burglars.
>
> Mitch.

LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/

apt-get update