wow.  i didn't know that!

i just figured he was mainly about only criminals having guns, but you learn
something new every day.

if not for women's suffrage, we wouldn't even need to worry about this freak
(or, for that matter, most of america's woes).  women vote solely based on
who they find sexually attractive and obama is a heck of a lot hotter than
mccain.