first thing  women  did with the right to vote was prohibition, which
created organized crime.  without prohibition, luciano and capone would have
never graduated from shaking down pushcarts in lower manhattan and the
kennedy's would be famous boston bartenders.

then it was the new deal and the perpetual welfare state.  how many people
have been damaged by this?

you'd think they could counterbalance this stupidity by putting an end to
war, but they just jump on every stupid bloodbath as long as some attractive
man supports  it too.