From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 8:59 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] poll -- just for my own curiosity

    There's an interesting book called "Preachers of Hate" about the
"system" of education that starts teaching the evils of Jews & other
non-muslims - esp Americans who must be removed from this earth to the male
children.  The females are removed from the education system altogether -
its not "important" for women to be educated to serve men.    The base much
of the education comes from a book that states Jews kill Muslim children and

use their blood in ceremonies  - which of course,  they don't.   The
falsehoods have been circulated since the early 1900's and is as ingrained
as anything possibly can be - then it's taught to the children & has been
for over 100 years.

    Their proclaimed objective is to kill all the jews and eliminate Israel
completely.  And kill the infidels to boot.

    Not a pretty religion - at least the way it has been bastardized by
those who are filled with hate and use religion to indoctrinate others to
their way  of twisted thinking.

    Now, there are generation after generation practicing a religion that's
based on hatred.  .

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
800-583-8601