Curt Raymond wrote:

> Chrysler REALLY read the market future wrong. They got caught with a whole
> herd of big cars in a small car market.

They excel at that. A while back, they had all the fuel economy leaders when
everybody wanted heavy cars that 'felt safe'.

I'd like to see an automaker figure out that they need to be designing the
stuff
that isn't selling right now, as their competition comes up with improved
versions of what's selling today and won't be selling when they get it to
market.

Mitch.