R A Bennell wrote:
> Mine is the 345. I looked at the bigger one but decided I didn't need that
> much saw. Weight is an issue too as I'm
> feeling my age and the terrain where I cut most of my trees down is rather
> rugged.

if weight is an issue, you should have bought a lighter saw:
[old version]
http://www.dolmarpowerproducts.com/productcatalog/product/5133/index.html

[new model, not available yet]
http://www.dolmarpowerproducts.com/productcatalog/product/5143/index.html

or if you like lugging around a 10lb saw, use one that has power:
http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=HU+346XP+18&catID=43

echo makes some very light saws in the 30-50cc range too.

[in case you can't tell, i'm not a fan of husky or stihl consumer saws, but
curt
got one of the better ones.] generally, they are too heavy and expensive for
what you get. at least you didn't buy a 142. i'll admit to buying a husky 36,
but i only paid 85 dollars, and it's too old to have a plastic bottom end on
the
engine. cuts well enough on stuff under 5", but i would not have bought it if i
knew it weighed 10lb, that's way too heavy for 2.2hp.