I would appreciate a link to both the NA and the turbos if possible?

Dave H...> Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 06:24:49 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
mercedes@okiebenz.com> CC: > Subject: Re: [MBZ] e: 50 MPG ???> > Probably heard
the same misinformation that I did from the kit makers. Almost any diesel can
benefit from a more complete burn.....black smoke is unburnt fuel.> > MiKe>
-----Original Message-----> Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 9:55:19 pm> To:
Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>> From: OK Don <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>> Subject: Re: [MBZ] e: 50 MPG ???> > Could be that they expect
those looking for more power would start> with a turbo engine?> > On Wed, Jul
23, 2008 at 8:25 PM, MG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> > I am well aware of the
benefits of the propane injection and that is why> > I was looking for a kit
originally for a 6.2 that I had back then and> > then later for the 6.5.
However while I found kits for the turbo I never> > found one for the NA
version. If you have a link to one I would> > appreciate it if you could send
it to me. I would still like to add that> > to the van. My 300D is doing well
enough without it but who knows I may> > play with that some time also.> >> >
Manfred> > > -- > OK Don, KD5NRO> Norman, OK> "There are three kinds of lies:
lies, damn lies, and statistics."> -Benjamin Disraeli and/or Mark Twain> '90
300D (Rattled), '92 300D (Saber), ' '81 240D (Gramps), '97 Ply> Grand Voyager
http://www.okiebenz.com> For new parts see official list sponsor:
http://www.okiebenz.com> For new parts see official list sponsor:
http://www.buymbparts.com/> For used parts email [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > To
Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:>