On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:33:01 -0500 "Kaleb C. Striplin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maybe I should look up in Denver for a car to drag back.  Its not that
> far up there is it?

We drove through Denver on the way to the IowaQ.

Go to Google Maps: http://maps.google.com/  It shows:

>From Los Alamos to Claremore is 709 mi -- about 10 hours 43 mins.

Dragging the icon to change the route to Colorado Springs gives 1,066 mi
 -- about 15 hours 49 mins.

Dragging the icon to change the route to Denver gives 1,148 mi -- about 16
hours 53 mins.

It turns out that I'm just about due west of you. Colorado Springs and
Denver are noticably north, so you have to go north and then south again
to get home.

Craig