On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 20:46:01 -0500 "Kaleb C. Striplin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> yea, I dont think I will be going up that way actually.  With my huge
> diesel tank on the back, I should have enough fuel to get to you and
> back without filling up.  Depends on how steep this mountain is and how
> much fuel I burn up getting to the top.  Am real curious to find out how
> the Duramax does pulling a big hill like I assume I will be pulling out
> that way.  I bet I dont even know Im pulling a trailer going up a big
> hill.

The one real big, noticable hill we have is south of Santa Fe on I-25. The
other routes are a lot of little ones after the other, except maybe for
the route from Clines Corners to Santa Fe on 285. I've driven that only
once, when we came here. It was at night and nearly 6 years ago.

It will be interesting to see how the Duramax does.

Craig