No, front is pushed in too badly, must be towed.
(Plus, you wouldn't be safe driving the thing as is -
can't open the front passenger door as is, so, God
forbid, were you to get in another accident preventing
driver egress, you'd be pretty much screwed if you had
to get out in a hurry.)

DG

--- Steve MacSween <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>