Hi, folks!  So, it was bound to happen sooner or
later, given the miles I was logging: I crumpled my
'82 240D.  :((  Despite severe front end damage, much
of the engine (e.g., new battery, alternator, Viton
fuel return lines, strong engine largely serviceable I
think) and body (everything from the front doors back,
new Goodyear tires) is usable.  It sits in the tow lot
at the NW corner of Mercer and Fairview in Seattle -
if interested, please go inspect ASAP (@ $31/day, I
need to get it out of the lot ASAP) and email or call
me at 360-481-3800 if you want to make an offer (e.g.,
you pay to tow away).

Bummed,

DG

http://mail.yahoo.com