Yesterday morning I was working in the garage on my wife's car when a horn
started blowing. I went looking to see
what was up and learned that it was my truck. No idea why it was blowing but it
would not stop. I pulled the
battery cable and let it sit. I need now to find out what is up. My first
thought is that a wire has rubbed against
something and shorted to ground. Going to check down under the bumper where the
horns are if I recall to start
with. Don't think it should hurt if I just pull the wires from the horns and
drive it if I can't immediately solve
the problem.

Anyone with good ideas on what or where to look if it is not immediately
apparent what is wrong?

Its a 2002 Ford F150 Supercrew 4X4 with a 5.4 so nothing too fancy or elaborate.

Randy