Well I hope mine is not that bad. If so, will be my own fault I guess. I had
sworn off of Fords after my wife
owning a 97 Sable for 5 years. It had all sorts of little electrical glitches
that drove my wife crazy. I tried to
find a good Chevy when I bought the 98 F150 3 years ago but couldn't find
anything at a price I liked then. Ended
up with what I thought was a good deal on the 98. Drove it for a year without
problems and let my younger son have
it and bought the 02 Supercrew 2 years ago. Love the truck but now it is
causing some issues.

Apart from the horn on Sunday, it has started missing again. We took it south
to Grand Forks North Dakota
yesterday - a round trip of about 280 miles. The A/C stopped blowing cold air,
the cruise control wouldn't turn on
and it started to shake at idle when we stopped at the border. On a plus side,
it did not let us down and leave us
at the side of the road. The service engine soon light came on in the dash and
my OBDII code reader says I have a
bad coil on #2 so I am off to the dealer to get one of those in a few minutes
and will hopefully solve the miss and
then look for the other problems which are probably related.

Randy