Don't forget the pipe and porkpie hat, and some wire-rim glasses -- and
you gotta have the beard.  Maybe Andrew can send you one of those
COEXIST stickers (and I'll send you a "Peace Through Superior Firepower"
sticker).

And pump up the tires, save the ANWR and the beaches from being raped by
Dick Cheney.

If you find the steering on your Cambridge Caddy starting to pull to the
left, you will know you have completed the transformation.  WOOO WOOO!

--R