Donald Snook wrote:

> I saw a funny T-shirt the other day it said Reagan '80 and the '80 had been
> crossed out and it said '08.

I'd take any former president from my lifetime over either senator still
running
for president. My lifetime missed overlapping the JFK presidency by a couple of
weeks, so that leaves LBJ, RMN, GF, JEC, RR, GHWB, and WJC, any of whom I'd
take
over BHOJr or JMcC.

My fondest hope for the November election is that Barry and Johnny combine for
less than 75% of the popular vote. If we keep voting for walking piles of crap,
the Republicrats will keep feeding us larger piles of crap and calling them
candidates for office.

Mitch.