Hi, All.
Yes, what about the 544 and 122?
I Had an 64 PV544 for two whole weeks, before the center mount for
the rear suspension tore free from the body and pole-vaulted me into the weeds.
Also had a very fine 1967 P222 (122S wagon ) that I adored.
Unfortunately it was mine during my divorce and I neglected it. Rust
Central did for both cars and the basic clues were 1. Close
encounters of the weedy kind. 2.  That the (left-handed) parking
brake lever came off in my hand. Messy that.
Ah! Sunny days of yore.
Fred Moir
Lynn MA