Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 09:23:53 -0400
From: "andrew strasfogel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] more stupid dog talk (off topic)
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

OK, since we're on the subject, I saw the cutest dog yesterday!  He looked
like a labradoodle - black curly hair and a cute doggy "smile" and weighing
perhaps 50 lbs. (?).  His human said he was a Portuguese Water Dog (new one
on me).  The best feature on this pup was the bottom 1/2" of WHITE fur on
just one of his paws.  Everything else on him was black.  Had a very sweet
disposition.  Make that terminally cute.