You have to take off the wheels and look for loose paint, bubbles, and
any hint of rust discoloration anywhere in the area. Moisture migrates
under the paint so the discoloration can be several inches from the
main affected area. They used semi-pliable goop on top of the perch
where it attaches to the body. Poke it and pull it and see if it
moves. Scrape the paint with a screwdriver. If it comes up - that's a
bad sign.

-Dave Walton