        -----Original Message-----
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Allan Streib

        There's some kind of gizmo for lubricating cable in the sheath, can
        probably find it at a good bicycle or motorcycle shop, or...

          http://store.albaaction.com/shop/MS003001.html

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message
may be privileged and confidential. If this e-mail contains
protected health information, you are hereby notified that any
strictly prohibited,except as permitted by law. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your
computer.  Thank you.