Thanks, that sounds like exactly what I need.

Todd Smith

No, it clamps onto one end of the sheath and you put the little spray
tube (usually looks like a little red straw) that comes with your can
of lube into the device, and it forces the lube into the sheath.  You
spray until it starts dripping out the other end.

The cable remains in place.

I used to have one of these -- have misplaced it, but it does work.

Allan

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message
may be privileged and confidential. If this e-mail contains
protected health information, you are hereby notified that any
strictly prohibited,except as permitted by law. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your
computer.  Thank you.