> Same thing happens with the slide-open rear windows.  If you're
> hauling a load of mulch or something like that, and you open that
> window, you'll get a lot of little bits of mulch swirling around
> into the cab.

Same thing happens with an SL if you take off the trunk lid and
bring home a load of mulch that way.  :-)

That's why that pop-up windscreen is so highly thought of,
it removes that from-the-rear buffeting at speed yet preserves
the convertible experience.

S'help me, I've always thought a 107 SL-camino would be a mighty
fine looking rig, if one had a body shop of one's own.  Or
a big checkbook.  Just don't haul mulch in it with the lid off.

-- Jim