Allan Streib wrote:

> Same thing happens with the slide-open rear windows.  If you're
> hauling a load of mulch or something like that, and you open that
> window, you'll get a lot of little bits of mulch swirling around into
> the cab.

In the 70's, we had a F100 with a topper on the back, and pass through windows
on both. The dog, riding in the back, loved the wind tunnel effect between the
cab and cap, which would bring many wonderful smells to him. He could hold his
nose there all day, despite the fact that it made him sneeze. If you opened the
back window on the cab to take advantage of this breeze, it often came with a
bonus of sloppy wet dog sneeze down the back of your neck.

Mitch.