Stella (1985 300TD) has a few issues that I could use some help with.  Here
we go!

I was driving down the highway the other day and the Speedometer suddenly
plummeted to 0.  The Odometer, which had been spotty anyway, now doesn't
work at all.  Is there a somewhat easy fix for the Speedometer?

My Cruise Control doesn't work sometimes.  However, if I hold up on Accel,
it will, indeed, accelerate.  Suggestions?

My AC works great.  Actually, it freezes my testicles on long trips
(cryo-storage).  Sometimes, though, the vents in the center console don't
blow but the two outside vents do.  When I left her in the garage two days
ago, she was blowin' out all four.  This isn't a huge deal, but I know
someone knows what to do!

My mileage kinda sucks.  I know I cannot expect to get good gas mileage on
the highway going 80 or 85 with the AC on full blast, but I was getting 21.8
and I had hoped to get better out of the diesel.  Any ideas on how I could
squeak a few more MPG out of her?

I have a couple of places on the car that are rusting out.  Does anyone know
a place to buy, say, a whole front fender?

All right.  I suppose that is it for now!  Thanks for the help!

Bill