They probably still have them as front line aircraft, while we wait for
the you beaut joint strike fighter from you lot (I think it is supposed
to zero in on hippies with reefers).
There are also a couple of tiger moths for pilot training.
However it doesn't really matter because the pilots are all off driving
buses for budget airlines, seems fair, the taxpayer pays for their
training and then they give the benefit of their experience to some
wonky fly by night outfit.

Hendrik
not a pilot but flies off the handle now and then