Thanks Tom I will keep your suggestion in mind regarding the injectors.
Probably will take them to the injector shop as part of the process. As far
as Donalds suggestion regarding a replacement engine, I'm wondering what
that might cost? I recall hearing prices for a crate engine at $6k and up.
Anyone have a line on a used engine? My Indy is very confident in his
rebuilder. Guy charges around $1400 plus parts. Then I'd have to pay my Indy
the labor to pull and install the engine.

Ralph Wasserbaech
2001 E320 wagon
1990 300D
1987 300TD