-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of andrew strasfogel
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 2:07 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT

This was for my green 280SE 3.5 coupe, not  Donna's 300CD.

Randy, I appreciate your concern.  I honestly was quite happy to get a
bronze, because that was realistically the best I could have hoped for.  The
gold and silver medalist in my concours category (he brought TWO old
coupes) was an architect, a profession whose first letter is the same as the
word "anal".  ;)

How's THAT for sour grapes!

ALS