OK Don wrote:
> One of my tires is loosing air, and another has separating tread on
> the inside edge - so it's time for new tires.
> Anyone have experience with the General Altimax HP tires?
> They're rated at the top of their category on Tire Rack, and are only $58
> each.

My brother just got these for his 2001 Sebring and he absolutely loves
them.  They are quiet, handle well, and his MPG improved.  His old tires
were SHOT though...  he had a hard pull to the right and one of the rear
tires developed a bubble.  So you may not notice the MPG.  Still a great
tire though!

John