I've powered thru 18" of unplowed snow without so much as a tire-spin with
the Regatta tires. In each of my four vehicles.

Most in my part of Iowa slap on studded snow tires after the first snow fall
-- I have no need to do that. I do dump two 60 lbs. tubes of sand in the
trunk of my 240D.

I was really surprised how they handled on glare (as in really bad, complete
with several work comps claims at work from folks who fell) ice. The
Regattas pretty much laughed at the ice and went in the intended direction.

Best recommendation I can give them -- four years of use in multiple
vehicles (mix of FWD & RWD). You can read all of the online reviews you
want, but I've experienced these tires first hand. If you live where it
snows (or rains), you can't go wrong.

If Kleb ends up with my Quantum, it comes delivered with Regatta 2 on each
axle. I think that is about $400 purchased/mounted/balanced. 2000 miles ago.

D.

--
LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/