andrew strasfogel wrote:
> I think that unless I can walk beneath the car w/o crouching, it makes more
> sense to get the low rise lift rather than a post lift.

With a 9 1/2' ceiling, the floor of the car will be less than 6' in most cases.
You decide whether it's easier to stoop a bit or get a chair on wheels.
The two post lift leaves a lot more open space under the car than a scissors
lift, which gets in the way to various extents when doing tranny, driveshaft,
or
exhaust work. The drive on lifts are foolproof, just put the wheels on the
rails
and hit the lift button, but they don't let you remove the wheels. Drive ons
are
great for oil changes, except for MBZ, which you don't need to get under to
drain the oil.

Mitch.