andrew strasfogel wrote:

> I don't drive or own a pickup truck and lack the requisite pals I can bribe
> with a case of Bud to make up a heavy lifting "party" that could be used to
> fetch and install a personal garage lift.

How many strapping teenage boys in the neighborhood?
Too bad the Menards' rental pickups are Rangers.

If it were me, and I found a used one, I'd borrow a F250 from friend A, a
forklift and power tilt trailer from friend B, and totally bypass the hassle of
manually wrestling a pair of 500lb lift towers.

Mitch.