andrew strasfogel wrote:

> Incidentally, the part number for this valve is 123 070 0046.  Rusty tells
> me it is NLA but perhaps one of you fine people has a good used one or a NOS
> valve I can have for a proverbial song?

I tried to check bimby to see if the 116 version was available, or if there
were
different 123 versions, and got an error message when I clicked on the Online
Catalog link. I have a 300D pump around here somewhere, might have a good VCV
on
it, but I'm pretty sure it is not 1985.

http://buymbparts.com/epcmakemodel2.epc?make=MERCEDES

Processing Error - make=MERCEDES

      Error:       1705
    Message: File access is denied d:\countercat\wwstore\wws_stores.dbf.
       Code:
    Program: routerepc
    Line No:         47

Handled by: Webstoreserveraa.Error()