On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 11:26 AM, Donald Snook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The election is over.  It will be 52% McCain to Obama 46%, 2% others.

Wow, Snookie, this is a historic moment---I agree with everything in a
political post of yours, except these numbers.  I think we are going
to see a much more definitive McCain sweep, maybe more like 60/40 or
65/35.  I have said since day 1 that Obama didn't have a chance, and,
like you said, this seals it.  In a few years nobody will remember him
except as a Trivial Pursuit answer.

Alex