I agree that Palin on ticket will make it interesting and is a good
selection.

But, it should be noted that while she didn't want the "bridge to
nowhere", Alaska did keep the money allocated for the bridge.  Don't
know what projects to which it was allocated.  So, it was still pork,
if it is true.  I think I read that on Wikipedia.

Chuck