But Randy, you will survive the coming apocalypse and he will be found
mummified in a corner.  He is betting that the world will go on
ticking along as he knows it and does not need to know how to do
anything since he can purchase it all ready made.  WE know that is not
the true case, and we are in a very pleasant period before it all goes
south in a hand-basket.

clay

If he comes knocking later, make sure he has a usable trade.