The w123 chassis was sold through MY 1985.

I seem to have misplaced my Nitske bible, but IIRC the w123 limos were made
with 200, 220 and 300 diesel engines, or gas 230 or 250 engines, depending
on the market.

If one of you wants one, Dan Penoff, the Mercedes Martha Stewart (tm) just
recently had his up for sale, for a bit more money but not much. His is
immaculate, and anyone who knows Dan knows that when it's Dan's, its BF
IMMACULATE.

Anything at Ft. Lauderdale dealer with one lousy pic like that is worth
$2.5k on a good day. If they want more, they might try to put some effort
into it.

Mac