From: Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] *Sigh*
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 3:36 PM

The good ones don't really look like foam, and are fairly dense.  What
you might want to do is put the roller in a baggie between coats, just
keep it wet with paint and it should be OK.

--R

Curt Raymond wrote:

  The roller, little chunks of foam and whatnot....

On further reading it appears you're supposed to use a "high density foam
roller". The one I had is definately NOT high density, its about the same as
you'd get in one of those foam mattress toppers...

I'm going to see if I can head up to Home Despot today and see if they've got
something. I've got a $20 gift card...

-Curt