I didn't have any problem with it the first two times this is a new
phenomenon....

--- On Thu, 9/4/08, Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] *Sigh*
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 3:46 PM

Um, you might be re-rolling then over the tacky paint? -- that will
definitely pull off foam.  Just give it a roll or two to lay it out,
then leave it alone (RESIST TEMPTATION!).

--R

Curt Raymond wrote:
> I had pretty good luck getting 2 coats out of each roller, the brush will
stay wet much longer than the coat on the hood will. I was just trying to get
one more....

<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 3:36 PM
>

> The good ones don't really look like foam, and are fairly dense.  What
> you might want to do is put the roller in a baggie between coats, just
> keep it wet with paint and it should be OK.
>

> --R
>

> Curt Raymond wrote:
>
>   The roller, little chunks of foam and whatnot....
>
> On further reading it appears you're supposed to use a "high
density foam roller". The one I had is definately NOT high density, its
about the same as you'd get in one of those foam mattress toppers...

> I'm going to see if I can head up to Home Despot today and see if
they've got something. I've got a $20 gift card...