John the IVY has more to do with having laurels to present with the CV
so that you can "look good" to prospective clients and employers.  The
educations to be had at a host of schools is better, but you do not
get the flash from a no name school.   The joy of a benz being well
built is long gone, but the good name remains and people are willing
to pay top dollar for the flash appeal.  Why purchase a Ferrari if you
can only go 65 on the highway?

clay