From: "Wonko the Sane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I have never owned a GPS. Want to fix that.
>
> I have two requirements.
I've used a Garmin StreetPilot for several years, big and clunky, G.P.S.
Function only.  Mine model has a remote control which is very handy.  Kind of
pricey in it's day.  Maps cost about $150 to update, which I do every other
year.
I just bought a "Refurb" Magellon from Tiger for $89, for my wives car, as with
all electronics the thing has improved about 200% over mine.  MAps are in 3D,
making it very user friendly for her.
I specifically do not want a multifunction unit, just GPS function.

Pete